Tuesday, 13 February 2007

I am a blog-nonce

Yes, it's true.

I can set one up, but now what? How do I do the fancy bits like on webweaver's blog? (See, I don't even know how to make that a link to her blog.) How can I catch up on all the ether-phraseology? How can I possibly decide what aspect of my oh-so-multi-faceted life to comment on?

Aaah, tis all just another way to procrastinate. Ay, there's the rub. Here I am typie-typing when I really should be: sending out some invoices which are embarrasingly late, making lunch for my sleeping son, tidying up my famously untidy house (much like painting the Severn Bridge, that one), going for a run on my running machine (oh, actually, I don't have to do that today as I went for a bike ride this morning - now I can feel all self-righteous and justified), yes, I can think of many things I should be doing.

But I'm not. I'm sitting here wondering how to get those little stars which help rate the books I'm reading.

I know I'll catch up soon. But what shall I catch up with? And will I feel like I should have caught up with the other things first?

No comments: